Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Did you really just say that?

Has your significant other ever said something to you while you were fooling around that totally just ruins it for you? In a funny way or other?

MFKL the other night topped the list (yes there is a list) of dumb/funny things he has said in bed. Now mind you some of the times we were both drinking so my interpretation and his might be different and what we said may have been intended differently.

This time however we were both cold stone sober. Also let me add before you judge me and MFKL on multiple issues...MFKL is so very smart, sometimes i don't understand why he says such idiotic things. We were fooling around the other night, we had some music going and the kids were passed the heck out, so we knew we wouldn't be interrupted which is kinda mood setting by itself and MFKL says this:

"Dude you have Awesome tits"!

Are you kidding me? Did you really just say that? Both of those things while i was laughing  uncontrollably, were running through my head. MFKL was really confused, I don't think there is a man out there that will tell you he likes it when he's fooling around with his lady and she starts laughing uncontrollably. But can you blame me? I don't think there are to many women out there who like to be called Dude especially in the same sentence as "you have nice tits".

Has anything like this ever happened to you? I'm very curious what other dumb things people say, especially in a situation like mine!

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a romantic soul you have.... How can you contain your love for this man! Dude! I'm j e a l o u s! Maybe it was his not so well educated penis speaking at the time?
    Thanks for hooking up at the Hump Day Hook Up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, you crack me up Molley! I love the Hump Day Hook Up!

      Delete