Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A little history

So my future posts will make a little bit more sense i have decided to give you a little background information.
My name Workin' Man Mama came from my oldest son, we can call him Ball of Fire, cause he is in every single way. But he started calling me that when my husband who we will call Hot Shot, lost his job twice the first time for 6 months and the second time for 8 months. We both were trying to find work and were just not having any luck. So i started to do side work mainly for people i knew. Jobs like painting houses, plumbing, falling trees and splitting wood. (Stuff i had been doing all my life, i have always been a bit of a tomboy and grew up in the county with a great dad.) Jobs my son calls workin' man jobs. So one day when i came home he started calling me Workin' Man Mama which i thought was funny and endearing so it stuck.

I also have another son who is two. I will call Beefcake. He is huge, he was almost 23inches when he was born and 9lb 4oz. He continues to be huge, Ball of fire is 15 months older then him and he already out weighs him and is stronger. I feel bad for Ball of fire sometimes because he is completely at his brothers mercy when they wrestle. I say sometimes because sometimes Ball of fire deserves it, he is really really great at manipulating Beefcake into giving him whatever he has or getting him to do whatever Ball of fire wants him to do.
So there it is a brief history. I will from now on refer to my husband as Hot Shot my three year old son as Ball of fire and my youngest son who is two as Beefcake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment