Thursday, January 31, 2013

Robert Redford or Mutha Fuckin' Kenny Loggins




So apparently my husband doesn't like his nick name Hot Stuff. Last night after the kids went to bed we were sitting on the couch drinking a beer a really surprisingly good beer i might add and watching a movie. We usually like to watch excellent bad movies but this one looked good. But i will get to that later.

So i was telling  Hot Stuff what the boy's names were in my blog and he thought they were pretty fitting, but hesitated to ask what his own was so after i had drank a few beers i started to get a little more sassy and asked him knowing full well that he would not like any name i picked for him.

He freaked out! hahaha. He said i could not keep calling him that, so i asked him what was a appropriate name would be for a man like him and he said " I really thought you would just call me husband. But i guess Robert Redford or something like...Mutha Fuckin' Kenny Loggins would be fitting. You know that if you keep writing about me in your blog all these women who read it will start to fall in love with me. Oh and i follow Kenny on Facebook so we could go right now and see what he's up to."

By this time is was really laughing my ass off, literally my ass was falling off the couch. After i was able to contain my laughter I told him i puked a little in my mouth at the "all the women will start to fall in love with me" comment, which i know is bitchy but i was drinking beer and well i kinda am lol. But my husband loves it. He knows i think he is awesome.

So from now on i think his new nickname to make him happy will be...MFKL for Mutha Fuckin' Kenny Loggins, per his request!

No comments:

Post a Comment