Friday, February 1, 2013

Lady Cave

Recently i have been trying to clean my "Lady Cave", it has been a disaster since Christmas and no I'm not talking about my verginer. Although lady cave does sound dark, wet, and kinda scary. Which some vagina's are. lol. I know my humor is that of a 12 year old boy, sorry!
What i am talking about is my garage. Since Christmas it has been covered in wrapping paper and empty boxes (I now have vagina's on the brain "empty boxes". Giggling)

My boys and i have been trying to get everything cleaned up so i can have someplace of my own in my house. Somewhere, if I'm there MFKL and the kids know not to bother me! While we have been cleaning and jamming out to butt rock, we have been doing some pretty rad projects.

I found these Build and Grow kit projects at Low's. They provide all the materials to build things like monster trucks, race cars, buses and tractors. The kids had a blast and so did i until Enzo hit the end of my thumb with the hammer! This happened two days ago and it still hurts. But i totally recommend them if you have kids 3 or up. They say 5 and up but Enzo is only 3 and totally rocked it!


Back to the lady cave. Before Christmas it was way clean, enough i could exercise... if you can call drinking beer and dancing exercising. But i do have grand plans for it. MFKL makes great home brew and we really want to make a kegerater. Guess where that will be kept????? That's right i will have a kegerater in my Land Cave. I also have my bow flex, a gift from my mother in law... she is a bitch, the same weekend she gave me the bow flex she also brought over 2 dozen donuts! Mixed signals? Mixed bitchiness? She is a whole other blog post. But i might start using the damn bow flex again if the lady cave is clean and not smelly, due to garbage.

Do any of you have Lady Caves? If you do i would love to see pictures...Of your Lady Caves not your spice girl.


I will have pictures up soon, i seem to have misplaced my camera since Mutha Fuckin Kenny Loggins used it!

No comments:

Post a Comment