Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A little about me

I don't think i have really said much about me and my family, besides drinking and sleepwalking and my kids are very funny. So this is my attempt at filling you in. If i leave things out you want to know or have any questions, ask me!

MFKL and i have been together for 7 years, we have been married for 4. He is 7 years older then me and we met at a party thrown by a very creepy guy. We both have dirty minds and love to laugh..mainly at each other. We have two boys, Fire Ball is 3 going on 4 and Beefcake is 2. My boys are 15 months apart in age. Beefcake is so much bigger then his older brother its funny.
This is a picture MFKL when he was much younger. This is one of the least revealing pics i could find, but strangely one of the most.

I have five sisters and one brother. It gets really complicated, we have different moms, dads, adoption. etc. That will have to be for another post. Four of my sisters are younger then me, and so is my brother. My older sister i kinda don't like at all, so i really don't count her anymore as a sister. I know that sounds really terrible but she is a really terrible person so i don't feel bad. My brother is the youngest out of us all, he is 15. My four little sisters are very close in age, Kiki is going to turn 21 soon, Brittle bones is 20, Stiff is 19 and Little B just turned 18 not long ago. Little B's name does not stand for Bitch by the way, i know it may look that way but we actually have the same name so she has always been known as Little B and me as Big B, which is funny because i am a big bitch!

Before having kids i worked for a concrete company as a laborer and finishing apprentice. I also was a bartender. Both jobs were so much fun, i have very fond and sometimes scary memories of them both.

I am trying to think of more shit to say but can't for some reason at the moment. So, a little more background, not a lot but its a start. Like i said if you have questions or comments please write that shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment