Thursday, February 28, 2013

Mama blog or Bitch log?

I have to warn you that this post might be a little..everywhere. My thought process jumps around a lot, for one of my posts to seem even remotely put together takes me reading it over and over and over again. Dyslexia and the inability to concentrate on anything will do that.

I thought i wanted to write a mama blog, but i am finding a lot of moms have very strict idea's of what constitutes a "mom" blog and will write posts and rants about women who don't fit there expectations of one.  I don't want to restrict myself or my writing, i want to write whatever the hell i want.

I feel like i have a lot i want to write about. Some of it about my kids and some of it crazy rants from a stressed out women who happens to be a mom.

I have a history, some of it good some of it bad. The thing is i would someday like to share it, all of it. The good, bad and the very ugly truth that has been my incredibly messy life. These things that i would like to share have nothing to do with my children, but those experiences have made me into the mom i am today. So if i am technically not a "mom" blog, or if i lose readers because its doesn't have the correct content of a "mom" blog, i am OK with that because i am going to share the shit anyway. So if you no longer want to read my "mom" blog because it doesn't fit your criteria, cool with me!

All of my weird issues, my depression, anxiety, neurotic behavior, all my ups, downs and all my struggles as a mom stem from my history and my childhood. As would most peoples behavior.

If your still reading, thank you for listening to my never ending rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment