Monday, February 25, 2013

Sleep disorder or Asshole disorder?

Why is it when everything seems to be going great, something happens to turn it into shit?

I had a really great weekend, actually the whole week wasn't bad. MFKL and i have been spending more time together, which has been wonderful. My kids have been extremely sweet and helpful, i had my old friend come stay with me through the weekend and my dad decided to randomly come over and stay a night this weekend. I was really busy and very tired,  but loving every minute of the last week and the weekend. I was feeling very lucky and to be honest a little confused as to what i had done to deserve such a wonderful life.

So last night Beefcake was really having a hard time sleeping due to getting his new back teeth. Both boys were in bed with us. Now thinking back i should have got Beefcake up and went into the other room so he didn't bother MFKL and Fire Ball but i was tired and didn't. MFKL just randomly freaks out and starts to lung towards me and Beefcake. I didn't know what to think, i didn't know if he was sleeping, if he was just pissed or what. So i grabbed his arm and pushed him off the bed. This did not make matters better. He just got up left the room and slammed the door, then i heard shit getting thrown and breaking all over the house. "Wonderful" was my only thought. I was sure he was sleeping last night, but now I'm not sure.

MFKL slept on the couch, this morning i still didn't know if he was having a sleeping issue, meaning his disorder or if he was just being an asshole. Most of the time its hard to tell the difference. I normally get up with him, make him breakfast, lunch and put his clothes out for him. Yes, i think i do to much, he is spoiled and doesn't know it. He actually told my dad this weekend that he does everything for me and completely spoils me. Which really pissed me off because its not true, yes every once in a while he will surprise me and do something that's amazing but not regularly, and honestly it doesn't matter to me, i am very happy how things are. Besides, i don't know a man that does, besides my dad!
 But i didn't get up with him this morning, i was still to pissed and because he had to "search" around for his clothes this morning he was late for work! He didn't think to look in his dresser or closet!

Yes, MFKL its going to take more then your naked James Brown impression to get me out of my bitchy mood today! 

OK, so thanks for letting me rant and vent! I am now done. Now that i have got that out of my system i will now write about my fun weekend with the fam.

No comments:

Post a Comment