Monday, February 4, 2013

Sick

So why is it when your whole family is sick including you, you don't get to be "sick"?
What i mean by this is mom's don't get the luxury to lay around drink tea, take naps, and pass out in a drug induced sleep.

My kids are both sick, because of me. I feel terrible, about getting them sick and just terrible in general. BUT, i still have to clean the house, clean up puke, rub feet and achy backs, make dinner. All while trying to keep it together. I do all of these things daily (not the puke luckily), whithout complaining...most of the time. I love my boys, i love rubbing there tiny feet and doing anything and everything i can to make them happy and comfortable on the daily.
But, i am exhausted. I just wanna take a huge swig of nightquil and pass the fuck out!

Currently my boys are both sleeping. It however is 5pm and they fell asleep around 4 watching a national geographic show about snakes. Earlier this afternoon we all took some medicine to make us feel better. I was hoping that the medicine would make us all a little drowsy and i could take a nap with the kids. But no! It did make the boys feel better, which i was aiming for. But it just gave them more energy to be a pain in my butt (Yes even my butt hurts literally, my whole body aches). So no nap for mama.

We did have some fun today, both boys got to take long hot bathes. They painted, we brought out the spare bedroom mattress into the living room to get cozy but ended up making a really rad fort. I am just afraid now that they are napping they will never go to sleep tonight. I feel bad for my husband because i am more cranky then normal, the kids are bitchy and i am to exhausted and disgusting to fool around with.

Did i mention i HATE BEING SICK?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment