Thursday, February 14, 2013

My boy loves jewlery

A few days ago MFKL gave me pearl earrings for our anniversary. Fire ball loves jewelery, i think he was way more into my earrings then me. Before i could even say thank you to MFKL Fire Ball said "oh my mama, these are so beautiful. They will go very nicely with your necklaces papa got you!"
I'm totally not making this shit up! Fire Ball is definitely his own man, he is very sensitive and very smart.

A few weeks back i decided to wear my pearl necklace when we went out. It's not to often that we go out and usually when we do i am lucky if i am wearing jeans, let alone jewelry. Which if i am being honest am not a huge fan of wearing anyway. But here i was wearing my pearls and right before we leave Fire Ball walks to me and sit by me on the couch. This is what he said.

Fire Ball: Mama, your wearing your pearls. They look very beautiful on you. Can i touch them?

Me: Sure sweetie, just be careful. 

Fire Ball: (now cupping the pearls gently in his tiny hand) These are so beautiful, really lovely mama. 

Me: I'm glad you like them, when you grow up if you have a little girl i will give her my necklace when she gets old enough to take care of it.  

Fire Ball: No, i think that i want them. They are very beautiful and i think they would look good on me. Also i think i want to pearl bracelet to go with the necklace, OK mama? Valentines is coming up so you remember that! 

At this point i was laughing so hard i could not respond to him. I love my boys. I know i bitch about all three of them a lot, but i am so in love with each of them. They are all very unique and have funny little quirky things they say and do daily that makes me smile and love them so much!

Enough of this mushy shit, Fire Ball is funny right? You should check out some of my other post about funny shit my boys say.

No comments:

Post a Comment