Monday, February 11, 2013

I love vodka

I most admit i have a soft spot for vodka and because vodka. I love mixing it with diet coke, with juice, on its own...oh do i love vodka.

My sister in law came to stay with us a few weeks ago and got a bottle of local vodka that i had never tried. As a ex bartender that's hard to come by! The name of it was Slap Tail, made it Benton county. It was nothing special on its own but mixed with some fresh juice was incredibly yummy! So yummy the bottle was mysteriously empty in the morning. Sooo i made my poor MFKL go buy me a bottle the other night after he worked all day and already had gotten in his pj's. I would have gone but had already been drinking beer all night. Now before i go and make myself sound more and more like an alcoholic let me post a few pictures. The first one is of that Slap stick my sister in law got and the other one is what MFKL brought home.




This one is called Web Foot, its the same brand just a different label. The labels are cute and the vodka not bad. I definitively give a recommendation.

No comments:

Post a Comment