Sunday, February 3, 2013

Cooking Part 2

So to elaberate a little more on my last post.
I had been cooking all day or at least it felt like all day, a few hours. I made pasta sauce, a cheese plate for the kids, cheese burgers, rice and a few other things for dinners during the week. I think that preparing the meal partially on Sunday not only saves time but also my sanity during the week!

I decided to take a 5 min mama break in my bedroom, have a drink and get away from the kids while i calmed my nerves and made a to do list for Sunday before the game. 
Ball of fire comes in my room and asks me what I'm doing, and this is how the conversation went...

Ball of fire: Hey mama what are you up to?

Me: Not much just taking a mama break what are you up to?

Him: Oh, not much just wanted to give you a kiss

Me: Thank you, you are sooooo sweet,

Ball of fire: Mama you smell good, did you take a shower? You smell, you smell like a cheese sandwich. 

Me: (laughing) Oh yeah, is that a good thing?

Ball of fire: Yeah, it a great thing, i love cheese sandwiches!

Lol, my little ball of fire is so funny and sweet sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment