Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Still sick, but hangin in there

Still sick unfortunately, I'm hoping i feel better tomorrow. My fever broke about an hour ago and still got a lot shit done! I did the dishes, made pasta for the fam, built a tent for the kids to distract them from still being sick. Although it seems they are doing much better then mama. I got all the laundry done and almost all of it put away!

I am exhausted MFKL is now home and i am going to take some medecine take and bath and watch a really terrible movie.
All 3 of the boys are argueing about something so i have to go intervien before someone hurts someone else.

I promise tomorrow i will have a better blog post! Something more then bitching about being sick! Luckily i hardly get sick so this wont happen again for a while...i hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment