Tuesday, April 2, 2013

"The elements of a good turd"

So my newly potty trained son and i were talking in the bathroom today while he was going number 2 and he said to me "mama, do you know what the elements of a good turd are?"
Me laughing really hard trying to answer him but not able to get anything out he says "well do you? Let me just tell you, 1. celery 2. hummus 3. crackers 4. carrots. If you eat those things it will make a really good poop!"
Oh my god, i seriously laughed for a half hour after he told me "the elements of a good turd". I am very proud of my son for several reasons after hearing his thoughts. 1 He is using the potty and has only had one accident since he started using the potty. 2. he is only 3 and knows the word elements, and used it properly in a sentence. 3. He knows that if he eats high fiber food he will make a "really good poop".
Boys are fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment