Wednesday, April 24, 2013

How Lucky Am I?

My oldest son Enzo is either going to grow up and be gay or, the sweetest most sensitive heterosexual man alive. I swear this little boy knows exactly what to say, how to say it and when to say it.
Now don't get me wrong, he does say things like "Your boobs look like old lady boobs" and "You have a belly mama." But i forget about all those things when he says incredibly sweet things.

This morning guess what he said? We were listening to Queen and the song "Your my best friend" came on. I hadn't even noticed, it was kinda in the background as i was cleaning the kitchen and Enzo comes in and says..
"Mama, i love this song, turn it up"
I stopped what i was doing and started listening.
I said "oh yeah, this is Queen, this is a good song"
Enzo said
"No mama, this is our song, cause your my best friend"
Oh, my goodness, my day went from being mediocre to being awesome with one little sweet sentence out of my sons mouth. I am so lucky to have such a sensitive and caring son, i just hope he still thinks I'm his best friend when he's a teenager.

No comments:

Post a Comment