Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happiness

I want happiness.
I want to wake up in the morning
refreshed and bright eyed.
I want to sleep, sound and regularly.
I want to laugh and not feel like crying
I want to watch the sunrise and set
with my children and feel something.
I want to feel like i need people.
I want to feel more than hurt and sad.
I want to feel like writing and sharing.
I want to feel like i help, instead of hinder.
I want to feel like one drink really is one drink
I want to feel at home
I want to feel like me
I want to feel...
I want to feel..
I want to feel.
i want
i
ME

I don't want to be told what to feel
I don't want to be told what to do
I don't want to feel scared
I don't want to feel like my world is imploding
I don't want to feel worthless
I don't want to wonder or wander
I want to be me and feel
like me.

SHE WAS:
broken
endangered
absurd
awkward
bizarre
clumsy
irrational
simple
depraved
vulgar
indecent
irrelevant
skeptical
ashen
I AM:
authentic
controversial
humorous
loyal
handy
strong
crafty
rational
strong willed
adaptable
logical
optimistic
mom
me

No comments:

Post a Comment