Thursday, April 18, 2013

When Strange Dreams Get Bizarre

I think i have had one of the strangest sex dreams i have ever had and i have had some really out there erotic dreams. Just to give you a little background, i love Miles Davis (can you see where this is going?) and i love Chopin. I adore my butt rock and my 90's grunge but, there is something that really speaks to me about Miles and Chopin's music (I think i might have to write another post about my love of them both later).

I am sure you have an idea where this is going right? In my dream i am living in this big tall building in Paris. I have a love triangle going with Chopin and Davis. The three of us live in the same building, one of them actually lives above me and the other in the floor below. As you can imagine this arrangement is strange and very uncomfortable at times. I don't really remember what time period this took place in because all three of us were young, but if i had to guess, i would say the 60's.

I kept waking up to pee and thinking man this is soooo incredibly fucked up and every time i went back to sleep my dream would pick up right where it left off. Why this never happens when I'm having a normal enjoyable sex dream i will never know.

Basically i was a whore in my dream and slept with them both and occasionally we would all get together and smoke weed, drink wine, listen to music and fool around. I remember thinking 'man, this dream is so weird' but was more than a little intrigued at what might happen next. I was down right uncomfortable at times and wish that i would just wake up and save myself from this bizzaro world i was dreaming but it was the never ending dream.

Finally after what seemed like months, Chopin moved back to Warsaw and Miles Davis met some french floozy and i moved back to the states. When i arrived home, MFKL and the boys were waiting for me, which makes this dream that much more bizarre. Good grief, the hell is wrong with me? I must have some weird shit going on in the dark depths of my mind.

4 comments:

  1. Usually when people wind up to tell me their dreams and sigh and brace myself to be bored but this...honey this is pretty good stuff. And you weren't a whore. You were a bohemian doing free love. It's way classier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, my dreams are never boring, i don't know if that's a good thing or not and thank you Therese, bohemian sounds so much better!

      Delete
  2. omg! omg! omg! I LOVE it! I have crazy dreams too! About beaver and monkfish at The summer Olympics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, that's hilarious Lucy, I'm so glad I'm not alone!

      Delete