Sunday, April 7, 2013

Weekly Quotes (week 2)

1. "Get your fingers out of my ass"
2. "Get a leg, bitch!"
3. "My butt smells like garbage"
4. "Don't call her MOM, she's my MAMA!"
5. "I wanna be a mama like you when i grow up"-remember i have boys
6. "Ouch, i hit my bonus"-I will explain this in a upcoming blog post, bonus=boner.
7. "Mama, i think i would like a bath with candles and a fancy drink, i deserve it after today"
8. "I want to watch swords of the wings"-meaning Lord of the rings
9. "I'm going to dream about the nickle arcade tonight"
10. "Great grandpa is really old...but really happy, so its ok"

2 comments:

  1. I don't dare tell my husband about this post, no matter how funny it is. He WILL start calling his penis his "bonus."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, i will put up the blog post today. It all started with my son misunderstanding what my husband was saying! But now we all say Bonus.

      Delete