Monday, April 15, 2013

Quotes (week 3)

1. "Get your cold ass hands off me, there like ice..if you touch me I'm going to hit you!"
2. "Mama, you have a belly. But don't feel bad, its a nice belly and i really like it"
3. "Just call me old bean dick"
4. "Stop looking at me like that, or i will argue with you!"
5. "My super power is the tiger fart"
6. "How am i supposed to be a ninja when i don't have a turtle shell"
7. "Mama, come check out this poop, it huge and green"
8. "Mama, you know what boys like"-Enzo said this as we were drinking tea in our tent fort.
9. "Me and Papa made a batch of beans for dinner, so now we can have family toots"
10. " You caught how many fish grandma? I can't catch that many, it must be because you have a vagina, mama catches lots of fish to and she has a vagina"  

No comments:

Post a Comment