Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The mystery in my marriage is gone

Let my start off by saying my husband is a very very harry man but he wishes he wasn't, so he Nairs. Now normally he would buy this brand
Its made for men and according to MFKL works better because you can leave it on a little longer without burning the crap out of the area's your removing hair.
MFKL could not find this specific brand at the store recently, so he had to ask an employee with shame in his eyes where he could find the Nair. Because my husband wanted to keep what dignity he has left, said it was for his wife, so the clerk lead to this.

Like i said earlier MFKL likes the brand for men cause you can keep it on longer. MFKL usually Nair's the regular spots arm pits, chest, and pubic area but got some wild hair up his ass and decided to Nair his butt hole. Yes i said butt hole. I don't know if any of you have ever Naired, but sometimes if you leave it on to long it will give you something kinda like a sun burn and when your hair starts to grow back they can get ingrown and you get a zit type thing. Need i say more?

MFKL got a huge nasty ingrown hair and zit on his very sensitive asshole and mildly burned his skin where the sun most definitely has never shined.  Unfortunately for me on many levels my husband is a bit of a wussy when it comes to certain things and could not for the life of him bring himself to pinch his butt hole zit but was in, as he put it, a horrible amount of pain. 

So yet again with shame in his eyes, asked me to "look at" his butt hole. He spent several days trying to deal with it himself but was unable to relieve the horrible pain. So laughing hysterically told my husband i would totally "check out" his butt hole and if need be pop the zit bugging him. He was horrified that he had to ask me to do this, i however thought it was funny especially since i told him not to Nair his butt hole in the first place.

Yep the mystery was over, and the zit popped and you now know more about me and MFKL then I'm sure you ever wanted to know.

6 comments:

  1. Hi! Stopping by from Mom Bloggers Club. Great blog!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. does your husband know you blog? bawahahaha --that was hilarious --sigh --you know at some point during a long-term relationship your dignity will go out the window. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, my husband reads my blog, lol. We are both crass and probably share more than people would like to know. It will take more than nairing assholes and popping zits to embarrass either of us, hahaha

      Delete
  3. NOICE! I think I love you a little bit more....
    Thanks for Hooking up!

    ReplyDelete