Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Adult Dance Party

As most of you know i love to have dance parties with my family and friends, my sisters and i have been having them since they were all very little. My boys and i have them daily. On Saturday MFKL and i got to have our own adult dance party after the kids went to bed. An adult dance party consist of MFKL and i getting drunk and listening to music, dancing, and making playlists. It's way fun, and if MFKL gets drunk enough he does his naked James Brown impression which makes me laugh hysterically.

This weeks adult dance party was mainly 80's music. I will have to share the playlist we made. MFKL and i have somewhat different taste in our 80's. We do like a lot of the same stuff but i also like butt rock, which MFKL hates. If you don't know what butt rock is, its bands like..Guns and roses, Def Leopard and Motley Crue just to name a few. I love it, grew up with it and my kids are way into because of me, which MFKL hates lol!

We had a really fun night. Did a little making out to the Dirty Dancing soundtrack, it was a much needed semi date night. I did get to see MFKL James Brown impression and i woke up with my underwear backwards and inside out, in a little bit of a haze.

Here is a little taste of the playlist we made. Its called remembrance..
-She Sells Sanctuary-The Cult
-I Ran-A Flock Of Seagulls
-Thank You-Duran Duran
-The Promise-When in Rome
-Everybody Want to Rule The World-Tears For Fears
-Take On Me-a-ha
-Don't Dream It's Over-Crowded House
-I Melt With You-Modern English
-Safety Dance-Men With Hats
-I'm All Right-Kenny Loggins
-Your The Best-Joe "bean" esposito
-Don't You-Simple Minds
-Careless Whisper-George Michael
-Hip to Be Square-Huey Lewis and the News
-Never Gonna Give You Up-Rick Astley
-Psycho Killer-Talking Heads

Just to name a few...I'm thinking i need to start a Spotify account for my blog. If you are in a 80's mood i suggest this mini play list! If you are into Butt Rock i will have to start a new one! Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment