Wednesday, March 6, 2013

You a bad boy Mama

My son Fire Ball used to call everyone boys, including mama. He went through a faze where if i did anything he did not approve of like make him sit a the table to eat he would say:

"You a bad boy mama"

He unfortunately stopped saying it about a year ago and i kinda miss it. I would always laugh so hard. Last night MFKL came home and said,

"You a bad boy mama"

I laughed and Fire Ball comes walking into the kitchen with a pissed off look on his face.

"Mama, is not a boy, and she hasn't been bad either. Papa don't you know Mama has a vagina? She has no pee pee! You are a big boy  you should really talk to your Mama about teaching you about vagina's" 

Oh. My. God.
Laughed my ass off! I think i even peed a little, i was laughing so hard. MFKL just stood stunned looking at Fire Ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment