Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I threatened to kick the neighbor kids ass today

I have a neighbor who has a few kids who are a few years older than mine. We have a fence between our yards that has slats in it. Some of the slats are missing and my and kids and the neighbor kids like playing peek a boo through the fence and like to talk.

I am ok with this. They all giggle and have fun, cool. What i am not ok with is when the older neighbor kids throw baseball sized rocks over the fence trying to hit my kids! This happened about a week ago and i almost lost my shit! I was sitting on the couch with MFKL when i kept hearing a thumping outside, when i finally got off my ass to see what was going on, there were a half dozen baseball sized rocks lying in my yard. Luckily my boys were smart enough to step back and get under our wood shelter, but were not smart enough to yell to Mama.

I was pissed let me tell you. I grabbed the rocks and as i did the kid ran away with me screaming "you better run you little fucker" and stormed out my front door with a worried MFKL yelling at me to come back. He knows i don't get mad often and it normally takes a lot, but as I'm sure all you Mama's out there know if you mess with our kids we will kick your ass, i don't care if you are six years old or not! I didn't knock on the door i kicked it, i know, i know bad Mama. When the mom answered the door i reached out and put all the rocks inside the door at her feet and said

"Your boy threw these rocks over the fence at mine, your kid could have killed my little boys. If it happens again i will throw them back...I won't miss"

She was more than a little shocked. I'm not sure at the fact that i threatened her kid, the rocks at her feet, or that her kid threw the rocks. She was really silent for a minute then apologized. I simply told her that if it happens again, i am serious, i will throw the rocks back. I don't have any problem kicking some kids ass that is threatening the health of my kids. I also wouldn't mind kicking there parents ass for letting there kids think they can get away with shit like that!

So this was last week. Today my kids were playing in the yard in between down pours, and i heard a thump again. So i go literally running out my back door and saw that little shit throwing rocks again. So what did i do? I ran and jumped the fence, scaring the shit out of the kid. I calmly looked right into his scared little face and said "You don't want to know what i will do to you if you throw one more rock over that fucking fence, do you hear me?"
He silently shook his head yes and walked into his house. I jumped back over the fence expecting one of his parents to come over but nobody did.

I know this really makes me sound like an asshole and a terrible person for saying that to a kid, but i don't care. I am that type of person. The type of person who wont put up with other peoples bullshit when it comes to the health and well being of my children. I seriously doubt that kid will throw anymore rocks.

6 comments:

  1. go get 'em, Mama! I don't blame you --nothing will ensure me driven bat shit crazy as something like messing with my kids!

    Good for you for speaking out --so many people keep silent --that neighbor kid was no more that a spineless bully.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, thank you! Afterwards i did feel a bit bat shit crazy but its not a terrible feeling, especially knowing the kid will not throw rocks over the fence again!

      Delete
  2. Remind me to call you when a bully hurts my kid. Or just let me remember how you did it, then I can handle it. Kick ass sweetie! :)
    Checking in from Hump Day Hook Up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't put up with bullies big or little, especially if they are bullying my boys.

      Delete
  3. WHOA! I will not mess with you Lady! But good for you sticking up for whats right and in the way they will remember.
    Thanks for coming to the Hump Day Hook Up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They will at least remember the lady next door is crazy and not to mess with her family. Thanks for stopping by Molley!

      Delete