Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Trying to hard

 Is it just me or do other people experience this also? I feel like when i am all dolled up my husband barley notices, but w

Since having the kids i don't always do my hair and get "dressed" everyday. Heck some days i don't shower. I was thinking about this a couple months ago and really felt like a bit of an asshole. I kept thinking man, i should totally be showered with my hair and makeup done everyday for my hard working husband, because he really deserves it and also if I'm being honest i was thinking i might get more sex out of him if i didn't smell like puke and piss all the time. I should totally at least be showered everyday right?

So, for a whole month not only did i do all my normal daily activities (house work,playing with the kids, bathing the boys ect.) without neglecting one thing(most of the time), but i also showered, shaved my legs, did my hair, put makeup on and wore something other than pajama pants. I did this everyday. I SHAVED MY LEGS EVERYDAY! I hadn't done that since i was 18.  I was exhausted and in desperate need of alcohol every night!

The first night MFKL said  "you look nice" and i think maybe i got a couple more compliments through the whole month. I don't know what i was expecting, but i guess it was more than i got. After the month was over i said FUCK IT! It totally was not worth it. I didn't think it would spice things up but i thought MFKL might want to have a little more mama papa time or at the very least, touch my shaven legs a little more. Normally i think my leg hair is longer than his, and he complains about it, as he should but shaving is bitch! This is one of the reasons i thought he would notice it a little more, hello soft, non fury legs!

The next week i was having a horrible day, i got puked on, i had leaves in my hair from doing work in the yard, and about another handful of other little things. MFKL came home and gave me a huge hug and kiss and took the more obvious leaves out of my hair. He told me he loved me and that i looked very pretty, with his cute boyish smile on his face.

Am I just trying to hard? What the heck? It seems the more gross and horrible i look the more MFKL wants to get all up in my shit. But when i get cleaned up, and i do clean up nice, he seems preoccupied or not interested. Is it just my MFKL? Is he just a weird dude into dirty girls? (LOL hold on, I'm cracking myself up as im writing. This is starting to sound a little to dirty and I'm not even trying, mybe i should be writing funny sexy books. Ok, i think i got this.) MFKL did ask me out on our first date when i was covered in dirt and concrete.

Is this just me and my husband or have any of you experienced this "trying to hard" thing?
Regardless, i love my husband and i know he loves me...dirty and all...smelling of piss and puke sometimes...looking disheveled.



No comments:

Post a Comment