Thursday, March 14, 2013

Waking up to someone pissing on you is not fun

Last night Fire Ball wanted to try going to bed without a pull up because he is now a big boy and doesn't need one at night, according to him. I told him that maybe we should wait till tomorrow night and stop drinking liquids a couple hours before bed. But he threw a huge fit because he was tierd and so i gave in. I did make him go potty before crawling into bed.

I don't sleep well, and am up half the night so i went and checked on him multiple times before i went to bed at midnight. No accidents. I was relived and happy and decided i didn't need to put a pull up on him before i went to bed.

How dumb am i?

I wake up at 4am to a naked Fire Ball laying behind me in my bed pissing up my back into my hair. Yes, i am an idiot and i paid for it. I thought waking up in a puddle of piss was bad but no this took the cake, the piss cake.

I was so shocked and a little in awe that i wasn't even mad. I started laughing, i laughed really really hard. Waking up everyone else who was in my bed including Beefcake and MFKL who managed not to get pee on them even though we were all snuggled up way close.

Needless to say, i couldn't go back to sleep. Good Morning Workin Man Mama! I guess i could have been worse. At least piss is warm. I think if i had waken up to cold water being poured all over me, i would have woken up yelling swear words.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment