Monday, March 11, 2013

Me today

I am having a bit of a down day and my back is killing me. I have tried to get motivated and write, but i am finding really hard to do a damn thing. I did manage to get the house a little cleaned up, mainly so i don't go nuts but it still counts.

I had to force myself to get out in the lady cave with the boys. I promised them yesterday that we would finish our table we were refinishing. We got the first coat of paint done, then i was done. The boy have been amazingly understanding today. I hate when i feel this way, i really feel bad for my boys. I normally keep them doing shit all day keeping them busy, but its just killing me today.

I will try and finish a post, i have a few most of the way done!

We did have an amazing weekend, i have some pics and some funny stories i will try and share later, sorry again, its just one of those days!

No comments:

Post a Comment