Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My garbage man didn't want to help me with my cans, he waned to help me with my cans!

This morning at 7am i heard a knock at my door. I was still in my bathrobe, (actually I'm always in my bathrobe) it was my garbage man. He noticed i hadn't put my cans out and was wondering if he could help me with them.

I know what your thinking, what great service and i wish my garbage man did that! But i have a confession to make. About a month ago i was taking the cans out to the curb on garbage day, when i dropped my phone. I bent down to pick it up and my tit came out of my tank top right when the garbage man was stopped picking up the neighbors cans. I know he saw it, he had a huge smile on his face and always waves to me since that day.

My husband is always embarrassed for me. I am half naked or naked a lot of the time. If I'm at home i want to be comfortable. The majority of the neighbors I'm sure have seen me naked,  I don't care. If my tit or nip slip can make someones day, I'm all for it!


No comments:

Post a Comment