Wednesday, March 13, 2013

My MFKL is a romantic at heart

 Don't be jealous when you read this! I have an amazing husband, who loves his boys and i more than anything. I felt like i needed to post something a little nicer about my husband than what i have...lol. I do bitch about my husband a decent amount on my blog, i won't stop, because its my blog and I'm kinda a bitch, but i feel like i need to even it out just a little so you don't get the wrong idea about MFKL. He is the sweetest man i have ever met, besides my dad. So i will give you a little something to be jealous about...haha

I have to admit, MFKL and i have had some romantic times. Not as much since we had the kids, but he still surprises me every once in awhile when I'm least expecting it. He does a lot of little things, that remind me all the time that he is thinking of me. Like buying me a fancy coffee, buying the brand of beer i like, and doing all the grocery shopping because i hate it and almost get in fights every time i go. Good Man! 

Some of the most romantic times i remember, were not romantic at all it seemed like at the time. But looking back makes me smile. Like when we were living in the Hollywood district in a tiny little triplex and we couldn't afford internet so we stole it from the neighbors, but the only place we could get a connection was in the kitchen near the floor against the wall. So that's where we sat most evenings, on the floor with a blanket and a bottle of wine, watching shows on the laptop.


MFKL and i met in Seaside. I don't think i can tell you how many times we watched the sunset on the beach while drinking a bottle of sparkling wine. I don't miss Seaside in the least, but i do miss walking the beach with MFKL.
MFKL and i have been through so much, i have put him through so much. I don't think i tell him enough how much i really need him. He has given me so many good memories, and made me so many incredibly yummy dinners. He has also given me two of the coolest people on the earth, our boys. I imagine i will do lots more bitching about my husband, and call him names, because that's my job. Just know i don't hate him and he's not that much of an asshole!

OK, I'm done with the mushy shit. Back to the bitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment