Monday, March 11, 2013

When it rains it pours

So, i just mentioned in my last post that i am having a bit of a down day...We all have them, mine tend to me a little bit worse then normal but i will pull my head out of my ass at some point today or sleep it off tonight whatever.

My day just went from being a downer to being bad. I just walked out into my lady cave to check on the table my boys and i painted this morning....I walked out in bare feet...I didn't look when i walked out and stepped right on a DEAD MOUSE!!!! On my rug, lying there dead, now squished!!! THE FUCK?? I have a hurting back, I'm in a bad mood and now have mouse guts squirted not only on my foot but all over the rug. Wonderful.





The fuck else is going to happen???? All i have to say is bring on the vodka. I will keep you updated, if sure more shit will happen today, when it rains it pours!


No comments:

Post a Comment