Monday, March 4, 2013

Druggie Whore

So last night MFKL and i got a little tipsy after the kids went to bed and was hanging out listening to music, making new playlist on spotify when he called me a "druggie whore". Yes you read that right. MFKL did not call me this because i use drugs or am a whore. He called me this because my taste in music. He said only a druggie whore would listen to music like i do. hahaha


The music i was listening to was on a new playlist i made. It has a lot of 70's music some 60's and a bunch sublime and 311. Nothing to crazy or whorish. After what seemed like a hour i finally got MFKL to explain to me what he meant.

He said if i had been old enough to be a groupie back in the 60's and 70's i would have been a druggie whore who traveled around with the band. Finally it made a little sense. I was laughing so hard listening to him try to redeem himself after calling me this! He said he hopes he didn't piss me off, and i told him he was probably right, most likely i would have been a druggie whore if i had been part of that generation...

Some of my favorite druggie whores?




No comments:

Post a Comment