Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Rogue Pisser

I know i have written about piss and being pissed on a lot lately and i am sorry about it but...this is my life. I have been recently stuck in a pattern of pissiness. I am either pissed on, pissed off, or someone in my family is in a pissy mood. Today i woke up and found my shirt wet, not soaking wet though. Just a little spot where my lovely handle is, a spot maybe the size of my hand.

Naturally i checked both boys...neither of them was wet and neither was the sheets! The first thought that came to my recently awaken mind was i got sweaty. But why would i only sweat in a tiny spot on my side and no where else? So, i checked the boys again and again they were not wet, not one bit. I decided i should take my shirt off, not only because it was wet but because i wanted to smell it to see if it smelt like piss and guess what? It did!

 I was now in the midst of a whodonit thriller involving piss and being pissed on. (big sigh, this is my life, lol) My list of possible suspects was short but i had very little evidence. This early in the morning required a much need cup of coffee before i could really think things through.


It was only me and the boys sleeping in the bed, MFKL had a little to much to drink and passed out in the spare bedroom. That means it was one of my boys, but which one?

I asked the boys when they got up if they had a pee pee accident or if any of there clothes were wet, and of course they both said no and to my surprise, they were dry and so was the evidence. I didn't have anything to bring the investigation forward, i guess i just have to wait for him to strike again. 

What i have on my hands is a mad pisser, i don't know who he is or when he will strike. What i do know is i will be pissed on again, and when i do i will catch him.

To be continued...

4 comments:

  1. HA! Hilarious... when I first started reading I thought you had an alcohol problem... for me pissed=drunk ;) but as I read along I realised the error of my ways. Have fun solving the mystery.
    Thanks for hooking up at the Hump Day Hook Up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, thank you Molley. Love the Hump Day Hook Up!

      Delete
  2. LOL! My oldest would pee out of the side of his diaper (have no idea how!) so his clothes would be fine, I would be pissed on!!!! how funny:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, the boys have never done that before. That must have been what happened though, lol, thank you Nicky!

      Delete